i was goin' to buy...

yujiumao

Oct 6, 2006
i was in NYC on Wed, about to pick up couple of bags till...i lost my wallet that night:crybaby: my everything is in there, credit+debit+license+schoolat me, ID...thank god not my SSN. and it's the second louis vuitton wallet i've lost, a gift from dad...haven't told my parents yet, they're gonna be mad at me...so i have this thought, should i just go buy the same wallet and never tell them or just tell the truth? gee,i've blamed myself zillions of times been sooooo careless and i hate going through all the process to get the cards back~:crybaby:

I'd tell them the truth too... if you buy a replacement, it will always remind you of what happened. It's best to let go of that wallet now.

awww i know how that feels...i lost my epi french purse two years ago and one week later my hairstylist calls me tells me that she found my wallet in the parking lot. i got in trouble by my parents for being so careless but it feels better after you tellin them rather than keeping it to yourself and being stressed so just tell your parents..and im sure it will make you feel A LOT better~ and cheer up!!!:smile:

yeah, i figured tell them is the better option~
so i did, to my surprise, my parents didn't give me a hard time at all, they just told me to be more careful~and...asked me what do i want for a new wallet;) isn't that just so sweet of them?i felt even guiltier of losing the first one now~and they sure got me thinking about my next wallet:graucho: