I was given the Miu Miu mermaid brooch!

1. Obviously, somebody was listening to all of my talk about fantastic beasts. I like this, and I think it satisfies my craving!!

This brooch was pinned on a dress for the Miu Miu runway show (on the skirt of the dress) and it was used in the ad campaign in a similar way. It has been pinned to coats -- several fashion mags. showed it. Picture courtesy of Net-A-Porter since I haven't photographed this yet. And the runway picture is courtesy of firstVIEW Photo Lists.

index.jpg 00159.L.JPG.jpg
  2. It's beautiful! You have to post a picture of you wearing it. I bet it can be adorable dressed up or down.

3. Thanks!! As soon as I pin it onto something, I'll do just that!

4. HOW CUTE!!Please post pics!!!!

5. Congrats melisande!! :heart: I can't wait to see pics! That brooch looks lovely~

6. I'm going to pin it on something I own and take a picture this weekend. Stay tuned!

7. I am a broch lover and that's so unique. I really love it. I'm sure you'll love wearing it. Post pics.

8. I love it! cant wait to see pics of you wearing it.

9. Ahh! I think it's beautiful! You're very lucky. :smile:

10. ^^^ Thanks! Sorry I didn't get a chance to take pics over the weekend. I ended up being unexpectedly busy -- as my Dad's been ill recently.

Will try to get the pics together soon.

11. Beautiful - can't wait to see picture when you get the chance and I hope your Dad is ok:flowers:

12. Here's some quick, not so great, pictures of what the brooch looks like pinned on a grey winter coat. Should have done up the coat, as I'm wearing shorts underneath!

Anyway, this gives a bit of the idea! I'd like to try pinning this to a skirt, as well.

MiuMiubrooch1.jpg MiuMiubrooch2.jpg
  13. Thank you so much. That's very kind!

14. melisande it looks so lovely on you!!! :love: I hope your dad is doing better. :heart:

15. cute!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice