I was doing so well this week

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OOh you naughty girl, it looks good enough to eat. Enjoy your wickedness!

2. oooh the leather looks beautifully and soft and used. When will it arrive????

I thought it was going to be another Mitzy for a min when I opened the link lol ;)

3. Hew, looks like a fantastic bargain! Well done!

4. Of course you couldn't resist that yummy piece of calorie-free chocolate!!! It looks gorgeous hew!

5. Great purchase hew. Good price and it looks fantastic! A nice change from the mitzys too.

6. Fab choice and great price- I got mine from the same lady and never looked back!!!!

7. No more Mitzies for a while - I think I may have enough now!
    I've always loved the old chocolate ones - I like chocolate bags when they are a little aged - I like my poppy hobo as its antique leather so I thought this was perfect for me. Since my red Roxanne is now back from stud repair she may be rehomed to make way, but I haven't decided yet.

8. You can never have enough Mitzys- Im looking for a medium in black or oak or a messenger in either so if you see one let me know- please.... have tried outlets but no luck!!

9. oooh, choc roxy is divine! Congrats!

10. I was lucky and got my oak messager at My-Wardobe just before the AMEX20 stopped working on Mulberry. My turquoise was an outlet purchase so they do get them in. the turquoise is a delicious colour - so soft and Summery.

11. Your turquoise is delicious!!! but would settle for an oak!!!

12. Chocolate is such a great color! The bag looks lovely! You enjoy her - it is always nice to have a change...

13. Lovely Hew - nothing like a piece of choccie to brighten up your day.

14. Congrats Hew, looking forward to the pics!!