I was banned until I found...

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
...my HG!! I know I haven't really been "into" bbags for that long but since the beginning, I have been on a hunt for an aquamarine city. I've had some opportunities but either they weren't the hardware I wanted or I just didn't have the money at the time. But the other day I happened to look on bagpassion, which I really never looked at before, and found her!! My Aquamarine City with RH!! The color is TDF and the leather is gorgeous! The only thing that bothers me is that it smells like playdough! Is there anyway to get rid of that smell? Anyway, here is a pic of my new bag and a pic of the cute Jay Strongwater charm I got to go with it! This is my last bag for a while so i'm going to enjoy it!

DSC01530.jpg
DSC01531.jpg

Aquamarine is such a fabulous colour, Maja and your new bag looks gorgeous. Love the charm, too. Can't help with the playdough smell, though. Perhaps the smell will fade with time? I think I'd leave it, since if you use another product on the leather, it might react with something that's already on there.

The smell should go away with use. My mom's 08 anthracite city had the nastiest chemical like smell and it went away with use. It took about a month or so of use for the smell to fade. Gorgeous bag and I love the charm.