I was bad again...really bad...

NorthStar

Let's go WILD!
Mar 10, 2008
Minnesota Native, Ohio Resident
But it feels so good! I've got a bunch of new goodies that are on the FedEx truck RIGHT NOW!!!!:yahoo:

I went nuts for some stuff with bright, summer-y colors, including my first piece of Coach jewelry. I'm hoping to be in loooove.

I've got nothing else going on today (well, besides a lame trip to the DMV, darn tags are overdue), so I just had to share my excitement or I was going to burst! Thanks! :tup:

Attachments

CitCat

Mar 28, 2007
Ooooh! Love it all. Especially the perfume print bracelet. Post pics please when you get your goodies!

Jan 2, 2008
Thanks! I know that you have something special on the way today too! How fun! Don't you hate when work delays you from hooking up with your new special something? :biggrin:
^^^for sure! I hate that... but then again, work is what is letting me get these bags... LOL :lol:

ktdid

LV Baby!
O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
Dallas, TX
OOOOOOhhhhhh!! So cool! I can't wait to see all of your fun new goodies! The pink on the bag, etc is so pretty :tup:

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
OR
I am a person that can't stand the anticipation!! I love it when I get new stuff..those are some awesome buys, they are so cute, AND PINK!!!:tup:

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
You really got yourself some adorable things-can't wait to see pics!

NorthStar

Let's go WILD!
Mar 10, 2008
Minnesota Native, Ohio Resident
OOOOOOhhhhhh!! So cool! I can't wait to see all of your fun new goodies! The pink on the bag, etc is so pretty :tup:
Me either!:yes: And here I thought I was done with siggy stuff...HA!
I saw the khaki/berry combo IRL and really liked it though! And that perfume print just seemed to be so cute and fun to go with warm weather clothes once it gets above 65 degrees here...hopefully soon!:s

The only thing is that I always seem to be one of the last stops by the FedEx guy-stuff usually arrives after 3 pm at least, if not closer to 6. Errgh. Makes it harder to conceal the boxes before hubby makes it home from work:graucho: