I was baaad yesterday....Grab some popcorn and come for a REVEAL!

Thanks everyone!! I kept asking my outlet about Sabrina's since I know some have already gotten them at their's but I swear everytime I ask I get a different answer. And I was worried that the cherry might end up becoming like berry and teal, impossible to find! So I just bit the bullet and got her on the way home. I'm so glad I did, she's so pretty!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love your Sabrina! I'm sick...I paid 89 for my red ergo a few weeks ago! ARGH...just my luck! I sooooooo wanted the blue but they were still $125. Sounds like youa re forcing me to go on my lunch break! ARGH!

If you still have your receipt, you can get a price adjustment. I can't believe those bags are $50! They are so pretty. I immediately put my stuff in the blue one because it was so pretty. It was funny because when I went into the boutique to get Sabrina the 2 SA's that were working came over and were just fawning all over it. I got a little thrill because I only paid $50 for it. :P

Here's the first one...I went looking for the $10 ponytail scarves everyone had been finding and couldn't find any. While I was checking out I asked the SA about them and she pullled this one out from behind the counter and said it was the last one. I'm not really a fan of the color brown but for $10 bucks I couldn't leave it behind.

coach02.jpg

Bwahahaha -- I bought this scarf and the purple lurex on Saturday!

Great outlet finds, Mrose75! I picked up that same Bias Op Art ponytail scarf this weekend as well. I hear you regarding the outlet issues about the Sabrinas. I finally caved in a few weeks ago and purchased a large teal Sabrina directly from Coach Customer Service but ended up exchanging it for a steel one. Hopefully, I'll be able to pick up another large Sabrina or Julianne at a great price from the outlet, that is if they ever decide to release them for sale here in my neck of the woods.