I was baaad yesterday....Grab some popcorn and come for a REVEAL!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    I went up to the outlet yesterday to return a bag and walked away with lots of new goodies AND I got a little aggravated at the outlet for something so I stopped at the Boutique on the way home and picked up a BIG goodie. :yes:

Anyone here to play?? There are 2 missing from the picture, I also got my DH a wallet (I am turning him into a Coachie, HA!) and my daughter got a green satin amanda mini skinny. But they took them with them today.

[​IMG]

2. :yes:

3. Can't wait to see all the goodies! :tup:

4. Here's the first one...I went looking for the $10 ponytail scarves everyone had been finding and couldn't find any. While I was checking out I asked the SA about them and she pullled this one out from behind the counter and said it was the last one. I'm not really a fan of the color brown but for $10 bucks I couldn't leave it behind.

[​IMG]

5. I'm here if it goes fast!

6. Wow! I love waking up to a reveal. :popcorn:

7. I looove the color purple and this was $10!!

[​IMG]

8. Oh Goodness...I'm excited for you! Take it off :woohoo:

9. Love small wallets...

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

11. Any guesses??

[​IMG]

12. ooooh, kisslock wallet!

13. great finds so far!!

14. Just got here! Love the wallets.

What else ya got in there?

15. Love all of the colors so far!