I was at TJ Maxx yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I don't know if this info was already posted-if so I apologize. My mother bought a black Coach Soho leather bag that was originally $300 for $99! :tup:When we went to purchase it, the sales associate mentioned that TJ Maxx just signed an exclusive deal with Coach and said you'd be seeing a lot more Coach at TJ's. She also said (and I don't know if this part is true) that a lot of the outlets were going to close and that's what they'd be getting, the outlet bags. Has anyone else heard this? Anyway, I couldn't believe what a great deal my mother got, I was so happy for her!!!! It's nice to know that we'll be finding way more Coach at TJ's at a fabulous price!! :yahoo:

I don't know if this info was already posted-if so I apologize. My mother bought a black Coach Soho leather bag that was originally $300 for $99! :tup:When we went to purchase it, the sales associate mentioned that TJ Maxx just signed an exclusive deal with Coach and said you'd be seeing a lot more Coach at TJ's. She also said (and I don't know if this part is true) that a lot of the outlets were going to close and that's what they'd be getting, the outlet bags. Has anyone else heard this? Anyway, I couldn't believe what a great deal my mother got, I was so happy for her!!!! It's nice to know that we'll be finding way more Coach at TJ's at a fabulous price!! :yahoo:

That would be great!! I have NEVER seen a Coach bag at my TJM, I have seen a couple pairs of the sunnies, but no bags. I hope if they are going to carry more Coach, my local store will at least carry some! Hooray for your Mom!! Glad to hear she got such a great deal. :woohoo:

They aren't closing any outlets. That's a lie. And I really doubt Coach would make a contract with TJs just because coach is so weary of resellers and keeping up the brands name. But who know, I could be wrong.