I was at TJ Maxx yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know if this info was already posted-if so I apologize. My mother bought a black Coach Soho leather bag that was originally $300 for $99! :tup:When we went to purchase it, the sales associate mentioned that TJ Maxx just signed an exclusive deal with Coach and said you'd be seeing a lot more Coach at TJ's. She also said (and I don't know if this part is true) that a lot of the outlets were going to close and that's what they'd be getting, the outlet bags. Has anyone else heard this? Anyway, I couldn't believe what a great deal my mother got, I was so happy for her!!!! It's nice to know that we'll be finding way more Coach at TJ's at a fabulous price!! :yahoo:

2. Hmmm... interesting. This is the first I've heard that! My TJs never has anything good!

3. I've never heard that yet. All I know is my TJMaxx's are barren of Coach. You can't even find so much as a mini skinny there. Glad your mom got a good deal on the soho bag!

4. hmm.. I wonder if she is right? There is never anything good at my TJ's or Marshalls.

5. I was told last week, by a manager at TJs, that there will be a designer bag event starting the 16th of April.

6. I have not heard that, but it would stink for me though! There is no TJ's by me at all!:tdown:

7. That would be great!! I have NEVER seen a Coach bag at my TJM, I have seen a couple pairs of the sunnies, but no bags. I hope if they are going to carry more Coach, my local store will at least carry some! Hooray for your Mom!! Glad to hear she got such a great deal. :woohoo:

8. As long as they don't close my outlet, it would be great to have more Coach at my TJmaxx.

9. Well I will have to watch mine MAXX. The one thing I did notice was a purse that was 199.00 (yes Coach) was 249.00 last night.

I did find my first fob there though.

10. I've noticed that TJM sometimes will sell similar items as the outlets, but more expensive.

I hope outlets don't close. :sad:

11. congrats to ur mommy for gettin such a terrific deal!

12. They aren't closing any outlets. That's a lie. And I really doubt Coach would make a contract with TJs just because coach is so weary of resellers and keeping up the brands name. But who know, I could be wrong.

13. we are getting a TJMaxx like 10mins away! They're still building it. I hope they have some good coach deals!

14. wow that is big news ! I hope my favorite, Tilton doesn't close that would be sad.