I was a BIT WORRIED!!

alistar

Jan 12, 2008
When I read that the new bags had no tassels, I looked up the MAM blk Basket weave pic, and it does have tassels. I hope it has the new hardware too!!
Was anyone else concerned?:woohoo:

Attachments

• rebecca_minkoff_morning_after_mini_black_basketweave.jpg
    rebecca_minkoff_morning_after_mini_black_basketweave.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 47
^^^I just bought the MAB in Night...and after reading your post, I went to check at LB - there are no tassles...shucks...i love the tassles too..

Is there anyway or anywhere I can go to buy the tassles and just add them on myself??

thanks,

it is with the old hardware & tassels! this is directly from their website

"This is the original Morning After Bag in Black with Basket Weave - blue zipper trim and tassels!"

it is with the old hardware & tassels! this is directly from their website

"This is the original Morning After Bag in Black with Basket Weave - blue zipper trim and tassels!"
Thanks pursegirl12 for clearing it up. I am super psyched to get the bag...even though its all the way till JUNE:yahoo:

I think Bloomies still has the older style. I just got a MAM from them and it has the old hardware / tassels.
SorSue, you may want to email Catalina at RM and ask about the tassels. They have the straps and chains available on the website that you can add to your bag so perhaps they could get/make you some tassels.

I think Bloomies still has the older style. I just got a MAM from them and it has the old hardware / tassels.
SorSue, you may want to email Catalina at RM and ask about the tassels. They have the straps and chains available on the website that you can add to your bag so perhaps they could get/make you some tassels.

good idea...thanks! :tup: