I was a bad girl today but it is totally worth it!!

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
So on my way to school this morning I'm thinking "should I cut out of class early so I can swing my TJ's before I have to go to sub this afternoon?". The little angel on my shoulder said NO! She also reminded me that I've been to TJ's on Monday and yesterday and had no luck. But then the little devil spoke...and SHE had a really cute red Coach bag! Anyway....I decided to go because wow, I hate this class anyway.

I walk in totally expecting nothing and right away I notice what looks like a turnlock........RUN to the basket of wallets and there it is~a white leather french purse!!!!!!!! I snatch it up thinking "darn, black would go with so much more" (yes, I'm never satisfied). Lo and behold what is underneath the white one.............A BLACK LEATHER LEGACY FRENCH PURSE!!!!!!!! Ok, I know you've all been finding these all over at TJ's but I had all but given up hope and there it was this morning, just waiting for me. Ok so I won't be whining about not being able to find these anymore.

Of course then I had to go home and get the black signature one I got at Marshalls and return it...pain, I hate reutrning. But I am now the proud owner of a white leather french purse and a black leather french purse.

I left behind one of the long slim legacy wallets in black and some brown pebbled leather mini skinnys- Oh and a cute charm. I totally should have bought a mini and that charm, lol. I am so poor now! I need the semester to end so I can unload some of these books for cash.

Wow congrats!!! That's fantastic!!! See, a little persistence paid off! So they were not locked up at your store?? The lady told me I had to bring my wallets back to the jewelry counter if I decided not to take them because they were told they had to be in the cases. Now I would never think to look in the regular wallets, but I guess they can end up anywhere!!

Wow congrats!!! That's fantastic!!! See, a little persistence paid off! So they were not locked up at your store?? The lady told me I had to bring my wallets back to the jewelry counter if I decided not to take them because they were told they had to be in the cases. Now I would never think to look in the regular wallets, but I guess they can end up anywhere!!

No but they were all in a basket right on the register counter. I was also glad to see that they attached the sensor without damaging the actual wallets.

Wow - way to go! I can't believe the prices that TJ Maxx is putting on these great items. I stopped at my TJ Maxx last night and saw the same items that everyone else is seeing. I already have the Legacy french wallet and Legacy slim envelope wallet in black, otherwise I would have picked up both. It sickens me to know that I paid full price for both of them. :tdown:

bad girl!!!!!

What class did you skip?

Great find!

I didn't totally skip it, just left early. It's an education class. We are almost to the end of the semester anyway and I really deserve a little break.

Wow - way to go! I can't believe the prices that TJ Maxx is putting on these great items. I stopped at my TJ Maxx last night and saw the same items that everyone else is seeing. I already have the Legacy french wallet and Legacy slim envelope wallet in black, otherwise I would have picked up both. It sickens me to know that I paid full price for both of them. :tdown:

I don't blame you for feeling that way, I'd feel a little sickened too if I were in your shoes. And someday I probably will be!