I was a bad bad girl!

mcg3897

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I ordered my SC monogram bag today from Saks in NY. I called the 866 # on the website and she tracked one down for me. I had to order through saks because a LV store had to ship to the billing address which is my house but I work everyday in another city so there is NEVER anyone to sign for packages at my house. Only the saks store could ship to another address. Either way...I didn't care WHERE it came from....I just wanted it! So after much debate, scanning pictures here, questions, and ooohhh-ing and aaaahhhh-ing....my little sofia is on here way!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Edited to add: there was still some jasper ones available! I debated but the price difference was just to great. I am really lucky to be able to get the monogram one since I was supposed to be on a ban till Christmas. I am really really bad!!!!!!!!

I need to thank all the TPF for answering all my annoying questions. I really didn't want a bag that didn't work for me, so it was important if I was going to spend the money to really want it and more importantly, love it. I think this could be.....my perfect bag!!!!!

OMG!! Congrats on getting this beauty! I am so wanting one now but still have some saving to do since I keep getting sidetracked here and there. Post pics when she arrives please.... :smile:

Oh yay, congrats!

Sometimes being bad could be really really good!
lol12.gif