I wanted it. I got it. I may exchange it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As most of you may be aware of, I was looking forward to buying and did in fact purchase the large Chanel 3 in black.

This morning as I was placing my things in it I noticed it was slouching out. Not sure if I like the way the slouch looks. I don't want to return it because I need a bag big enough to hold ALL my stuff and this bag is perfectly sized. What to do?? What bag should I exchange it for. I already own the Jumbo Flap in caviar.

:shrugs:

2. the maxi should be good one

3. i really like the 3 but was afraid of the lack of structure. a maxi is prob the better option

4. What about one of the shopping totes?

5. Would love to see pictures of it!

6. I love mine and I also have a caviar maxi.I think the chanel 3 is way nicer too

7. If you want it to be a work horse bag and keep its structure, I would get the caviar maxi.

8. Hi ladies. I'm not loving any of the totes. I do think the Maxi flap will be the contender. however, since I already own a jumbo in caviar (black) I may opt for the maxi in lambskin (black). I'm very disappointed the 3 didn't work out like I wanted it to; it's such a beautiful bag.

9. Nice choice. I am vowing not to get caviar any longer but to stick with lambskin. There is something oxymoronic about getting a luxe handbag in a non-luxe (in my mind) material like caviar!

10. ya i always check the bag without stuffing before i buy the bag to see if it slouches.

classic flaps and more structured. agree with the others... get the maxi. I have the maxi lamb. nice! caviar would be good too... depending on personal preferences.

If you hate the slouch, go change it.