I wanted a Large Grey Lady Dior!! (small reveal)

Elina0408

O.G.
Nov 20, 2009
Hello to all Dior fans!
My small story is that I wanted to buy the Large grey lady Dior but when I went to the Dior boutique in Westfield shopping center: surprise, surprise they didn't have it :tdown::crybaby:. I couldn't leave the shop empty handed:graucho: so I bought something small But with great value for me. I haven't been out shopping for quite a while!!!! (except a Hermes scarf that I bought via the Internet, it doesn't count does it???).

My first buy is a coin purse for my Dior bag that I bought last June (a long time ago!)

Attachments

• IMG_1441.JPG
    IMG_1441.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 968
  • IMG_1443.JPG
    IMG_1443.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_1452.JPG
    IMG_1452.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_1451.JPG
    IMG_1451.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 1,525
Congratulations on your new Diors :yahoo: The scarf is gorgeous!

Sorry to hear they didn't have what you were looking for, maybe you can find the grey Lady Dior in Sloane Street? I'm sure that cute little coin purse will also fit in beautiful Lady Dior :graucho:

Congratulations on your new Diors :yahoo: The scarf is gorgeous!

Sorry to hear they didn't have what you were looking for, maybe you can find the grey Lady Dior in Sloane Street? I'm sure that cute little coin purse will also fit in beautiful Lady Dior :graucho:
I have that coin purse in this hazelnut colour and it really is gorgeous! :smile:

Thank you all for your kind comments!! ;) The SA offered me to bring the bag for just to see BUT I can't go back or anywhere else. It is that I am heavily pregnant and I am going to give birth pretty soon!!!! I will leave it for after the birth:graucho: and maybe I can buy more things then!!

attachment.php

So sweet!