I wanted a Large Grey Lady Dior!! (small reveal)

Elina0408

O.G.
Nov 20, 2009
Hello to all Dior fans!
My small story is that I wanted to buy the Large grey lady Dior but when I went to the Dior boutique in Westfield shopping center: surprise, surprise they didn't have it :tdown::crybaby:. I couldn't leave the shop empty handed:graucho: so I bought something small But with great value for me. I haven't been out shopping for quite a while!!!! (except a Hermes scarf that I bought via the Internet, it doesn't count does it???).

Black_Swarmer

Dior Dragon
O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
Copenhagen, Denmark
Congratulations on your new Diors :yahoo: The scarf is gorgeous!

Sorry to hear they didn't have what you were looking for, maybe you can find the grey Lady Dior in Sloane Street? I'm sure that cute little coin purse will also fit in beautiful Lady Dior :graucho:

pegasuscom

O.G.
Apr 11, 2008
Well, considering you didn't get the Large grey lady Dior, I think you did FABULOUS! Love, love, love everything that you bought and thanks for sharing the pics with us!

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Australia
Congratulations on your new Diors :yahoo: The scarf is gorgeous!

Sorry to hear they didn't have what you were looking for, maybe you can find the grey Lady Dior in Sloane Street? I'm sure that cute little coin purse will also fit in beautiful Lady Dior :graucho:
I have that coin purse in this hazelnut colour and it really is gorgeous! :smile:

Lovedior

Dior Fake Fighter
Jun 22, 2009
congratulation on all your beautiful purchases.i love the coin purse its gorgeous !!

Elina0408

O.G.
Nov 20, 2009
Thank you all for your kind comments!! ;) The SA offered me to bring the bag for just to see BUT I can't go back or anywhere else. It is that I am heavily pregnant and I am going to give birth pretty soon!!!! I will leave it for after the birth:graucho: and maybe I can buy more things then!!

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Australia
Thank you all for your kind comments!! ;) The SA offered me to bring the bag for just to see BUT I can't go back or anywhere else. It is that I am heavily pregnant and I am going to give birth pretty soon!!!! I will leave it for after the birth:graucho: and maybe I can buy more things then!!
Congratulations! :smile: