I want whiskey or chocolate Carly please help me decide

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want something in whiskey but I already have a black Ali. I would ge this bag in whiskey but DH says that crosses the line somehow into being a "collector" and that he doesn't support that behavior lol ! I don't love the Mandy because it is too rollish and not slouchy enough, like the GIGI but too thin for what I want and also heavy, don't really like Leigh, shoulder bag is too small for me,etc etc etc. I am thinking of getting a chocolate Carly instead. I got some gift cards for Coach that have been burning the proverbial hole in my wallet. Should I just wait. I would love if they made a legacy carly in whiskey and that would solve my dillema if it was cute enough. I am also concerned about fraying on the Carly. also has anyone seen this color faked ? I know some people don't care but I do care about carrying a bag that is faked a lot. I live in Boston and there is a huge counterfeit market here, thanks !

2. I would say for sure get a chocolate carly... those leather carlys are TDF!! :tup:

3. Go for the Chocolate Carly!!!! I have a large khaki/black and I LOVE it! :tup: Also, as far as fraying, Coach will stand behind it 100% and replace it if it ever does, which hopefully it won't. :okay:

4. Carly!

5. Do you think the chocolate signature Carly is a nicer design than the chocolate signature large ergo tote ? I don't know if I would ever find one but would it hold more ? I am looking for something to replace my diaper bag since the kids are getting older.

6. My husband just bought me the large Carly ^ for the same purpose, I don't need to carry around a diaper bag everywhere now but I still need to have an "emergency" stash--diaper and wipes, sippy cup etc. and the large Carly is perfect.

7. I strongly prefer the Carly myself. :yes: