I want too many bags!!

treschictx

Mar 16, 2011
I have soooo many bags I want right now! I can't decide between a proenza ps1 in midnight, Chanel Camilla WOC in red, or an LV Epi alma. Help!!

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
They are all very different, so IMO you should concentrate on what your most pressing need is right now, cute shoulder bag, casual cool satchel or elegant but practical hand-held :yes:

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
I am the same. I have bought four with a view to returning a couple and now I want to keep them all. If you find a solution please tell me...

tatu_002

Jan 8, 2008
I am in the same situation, but as papertiger said, think about the styles and which do you "need" right now.

If you are wondering, no it did not solve my problem, I still cant decide, Lol

stonie

Dec 2, 2011
Canada
I just really started and I want so many! I want them all NOW, the waiting and saving up for it SUCKS. It's probably better that way though because at the end I get the bag I really want and it wasn't on impulse. :P

Marie Lee

O.G.
Nov 21, 2009
midwest, USA
I just really started and I want so many! I want them all NOW, the waiting and saving up for it SUCKS. It's probably better that way though because at the end I get the bag I really want and it wasn't on impulse. :P
smart, save up if you need, but quality will rule over quantity, I wish I knew that years ago, it sucks to wait, but will be worth it. plus when you start out, there are so many bags you haven't seen yet, that you don't even know you'll want! :lol:

dietingfashions

Too Many Chanels
Dec 17, 2011
Houston, TX
I saved up for this Christmas and splurged on 3 bags - 1 Chanel, and 2 LV.

But I'm already wanting my 2nd and 3rd Chanel. I want to get it before the price increases.