I want to treat myself

I echo all of the congrats and well wishes of previous posters! I do recommend that since you have decided to purchase the jumbo, you purchase it ASAP since there is a high probability of an impending price increase!

Next year is a big year for me. I will have reached the five year mark as a breast cancer survivor. I want to get myself something special cause it will have been a long road so I am going to get a black jumbo classic with gold hardware. I don't care how much it is going to cost by that time. I am just going to do it. You only live once:smile:

I'm happy for you for being a 4 year cancer survivor. If I may suggest, buy something for you to celebrate each year. :smile:

Congratulations. Really happy for you you. You deserve something special. And What better way than a gorgeous Chanel piece. I wish you a beautiful cancer free fabulous life. Hugs.

Congrats! That's a great idea and definitely something we should all learn from. Enjoy whatever that gives you joy as life is too short and you never know what will happen next.

Great plan and I hope you enjoy your new bag! Celebrate it in health and happiness:smile: