I want to take a minute and...

lordguinny

O.G.
May 16, 2006
...welcome the new surge of PF members who contribute to the Chloe forum!!! For awhile there it was just us regulars and I am excited about the new members who are bringing a fresh perspective, passion and love to the Chloe thread.

You know who you all are. ;) I am so happy that the Chloe forum is buzzing with activity again! :jammin:

All of you have been a wonderful help to a Chloe novice like me!! Hope I can return the favor if you ever get into Chanel!!
BTW, my first luke warm response to the tan Chloe has turned into a total LOVE:heart: ...
Now I can't wait to get my next one...so mad that I hesitated too long when I saw fayden's anthracite on e-bay....:crybaby:

It took me a while...but then it was love at first sight with me and the silverado. 3 prisoners later and now think it's time for a paddy:P The purse forum members are so helpful and encouraging!!!!

Thanks Lordguinny :flowers: It's wonderfull to have a place where to share my love for paddies and get advices:yahoo: All the ladies here are so nice & helpful, I just love to hang around here :tender:

The PF (the Chloe forum especially) ROCKS!!! I love it here...I've been on other boards where the members seem to bicker with one another or jump/squash on harmless posts for no apparent reason