I want to share with you my great consignment finds!

I love consignment shop names, they're quirky. The Stock Exchange is my favorite and another high end one not too far from where I live is called Madam Had'em. When I'm in Florida I visit one called A Star's Closet. I remember another one called Deja-vu. Just check your yellow pages!! :smile:

Does anyone know of any good ones in the metro detroit area? I have stopped in a few, but not very much high end designer. There is one that has a fair amount of high end designers, but they are over priced. Worst than ebay. lol

I used to live in michigan and there were several areas possibly detroit, but im not sure. that had a store called second time around it had some really nice things. Lansing, grand rapids, charlotte and battle creek each had one.

:bump:I'm bumping this thread because I have more fabulous finds to share with you all. As soon as I get home tonight, I'll upload some pics! Also, if you have any you want to share, please do!! :smile:

Thanks for your patience ladies, I get home after 5:00 EST and took my dog for a walk first :smile:

Here we have a Michael Kors Collection dress from the spring 2006 season with the tags still attached. Although I'm not a size 12 (I'm usually an 8) this dress is so slinky that it falls really nice on but it is a little too big so if it was a 10 it would fit me better. I remember this dress in the spring campaign ads back in the day....as you can see, this dress retails for $1300 but I only paid $40 at my favorite consignment store in my town. I think all of my things you will see are from that store. I live about 1/2 north of Boston in case you're wondering the location.

Attachments

• Michael Kors 2006 collection dress.jpg
    Michael Kors 2006 collection dress.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Michael Kors collection dress close up.jpg
    Michael Kors collection dress close up.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 76
Now on to my Moschino dress, the original tags are attached but it's not US $$ so I can't tell what it cost originally but I paid $30.

Attachments

• Moschino Dress.jpg
    Moschino Dress.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Moschino Dress close up.jpg
    Moschino Dress close up.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 83
My absolute best buy ever was this vintage Chanel bag (which I posted a few months back on the Chanel forum) for $95!! :nuts: I will say that when I bought it, it wasn't in the best shape. I had to rescue this poor bag!! I thought, how could anyone treat a Chanel badly?? It must have been on someones closet floor. It was very dusty, especially inside, but I took her home, cleaned her up with Lexol leather cleaner, conditioned her, and Apple Guarded her and she looks so much better. The corners are a little worn but I'm sure that can be fixed too.

Attachments

• Chanel tote.jpg
    Chanel tote.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Chanel tote side.jpg
    Chanel tote side.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 126
Here are a pair of Chanel pumps that were $50 and Cole Haan's for $18...I just bought the CH and they are brand new. The Chanel's were gently used.

Attachments

• Chanel pumps.jpg
    Chanel pumps.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Cole Haan thongs.jpg
    Cole Haan thongs.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 62