I want to share with you my great consignment finds!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
    Here are some fantastic high-end things I've collected over the last few years and I will keep adding when I find more! I would love it if you could all post your unbelievable consignment store finds too!!

2 Ferragamo pumps, Tod's mules, Chanel pumps.jpg Akris cashmere sweater.jpg Balenciaga sweater.jpg Burberry fuchsia cord jacket.jpg Burberry suit.jpg
  2. And a few more: If you hold your mouse over the picture, the name should show up (I've labeled the pics).

Carolina Herreira wool pants.jpg Fendissime linen hooded jacket from FL.jpg Giorgio Armani pants.jpg Max Mara jacket.jpg Prada lined black top.jpg
  3. Just a few more:

Richard Carriere for Saks jacket.jpg Saint John military style jacket.jpg Tory Burch sweater.jpg Vintage Lilly Pulitzer jacket from Florida.jpg Zac Posen soft cotton shirt.jpg
  4. I also want to point out that the most expensive item above is my Burberry wool suit that I paid.......drum roll please............$125!!! It's probably worth $1000 -it's made in Italy and would say it's no more than 2 seasons old and in pristine condition. My Chanel shoes would be my 2nd most expesive item that I paid $70 for. Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

5. Wow -- can I go shopping with you? I love everything!

6. Yes l need to come with you...another member COLDSTEEL...always get bargains.....there is an ebay shop that l get bits from...but we have nothing like that here shame x

7. Antonia
    i :heart: those Chanel pumps! congrats!

8. Yes, let's go shopping! :yes:

9. Thanks, Smvida! I really lucked out when I found those! They are in almost new condition too. :yahoo:

The Tod's shoes were brand new and I got those for $45 and the black Ferragamo's were also brand new and those were $50.

10. Once I get my $8 dior vest back from the drycleaners, I'll post a pic. =) Amazing finds!

11. I will take pictures of my treasures this evening. Love consignement stores

12. By the way, great items, I liked the burberry jacket most

13. [​IMG]

I love this one!!! Congrats!!!

14. ^I love that jacket too!
    Great finds ;)

15. ^^ Thank you ladies! That jacket caught my eye because it looked so much like a Chanel (I wish it was Chanel!) I still love it.