I want to share with everyone my new Coach shoes!

csisco

May 15, 2008
It has been awhile since I posted anything, but I have been on the hunt for the Coach Gretta wedge in black/white from last year. I could easily find all the other colors but not the one I was looking for and in a size 9. Lo and behold, last week on the *bay, there they were! When it was all said and done I got them for $53 which I think is a steal!!! They will go perfectly with my Black patent Bleecker signature tote! I have the outfit all worked out in my mind!!! Anyway, here they are!!!

Attachments

• Gretta1.JPG
    Gretta1.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Gretta2.JPG
    Gretta2.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 82
Nice score! Don't you love it when you've waited patiently (or not so patiently) and something you thought you missed out on pops up? Your coral polish is very pretty too.

Nice score! Don't you love it when you've waited patiently (or not so patiently) and something you thought you missed out on pops up? Your coral polish is very pretty too.

Thanks! I knew if I was patient I would eventually find them but I was beginning to wonder! Thanks also for the polish compliment. It is a Zoya color, but I can't remember the name.
Also, I love your "Save lives, adopt"! I'm a state team leader for Small Paws Rescue, a Bichon Frise rescue organization. As a matter of fact, the little guy in my name photo is my Charlie who I adopted from SPR.

Cute!! And what color nail polish are you wearing? :P

The shoes are actually very comfortable! They have a 3 inch heel but with the platform it really doesn't feel like that much.

As for the nail polish, it is a Zoya brand polish. I'm not sure of the color name but I think it might be "MAYA". I don't buy polish so I don't remember what it is!

Thanks! I knew if I was patient I would eventually find them but I was beginning to wonder! Thanks also for the polish compliment. It is a Zoya color, but I can't remember the name.
Also, I love your "Save lives, adopt"! I'm a state team leader for Small Paws Rescue, a Bichon Frise rescue organization. As a matter of fact, the little guy in my name photo is my Charlie who I adopted from SPR.

I know what you mean about "beginning to wonder". I've been there, but it always seems to work out in the end...and builds patience too. ;)

Aww, another kind rescue soul on tPF! Charlie looks like a great buddy and happy too. Csisco, thank you for all you do - rescue work is not always easy, but it IS always worth it. A million paws thank you.