I want to share some stolen pics of black rosegold hw

May 1, 2009
picture.php

My black goldfish dead this morning so I was sad as this monkey.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the photo rui, and so sorry to hear about your goldfish. :sad:

I may be one of the few people who really likes the RGGH. It's a refreshing change from the garish bling of regular GGH.

I was talking to the store manager at Bal LV today and she said the design point of the RGGH was to enhance the aged vintage look. And she also clarified that GGH is no longer going to be in production in any style except for city!! I thought that Work would continue in GGH, but unfortunately not. So now I debating whether I should snatch up their last Black GGH Work, or go for a Canard RGGH Work.....any thoughts anyone? Much appreciate your opinion!

hank, go for the ggh work since it won't be available anymore. you can always get the canard rggh later. I got my ggh in PT black just recently when i knew about the limited productio of the ggh.
i personally dont like the rggh since the shiny zipper looks brighter than the studs. it's a mismatch. they should have also antiqued the look of the zipper to match the vintage look of the studs.

Ladies, thank u, I feel better now:smile:

Hank, thank u so much. I think it's really hard to choose, if you love the black ggh, go for it. I've heard the leather of black bag in 2010 is not so good, do you love the leather of that bag??
I think canard is a unique one in this season, I want to get something canard with gsh, but yesterday the sa told me I have no chance to get that, they are sold out. I don't like first and weekender:sad:
Maybe rggh is a great change, we have to give up something old, and accepet the new hardware?

chaoyichien: Thank u so much, that pic was download from the Internet:smile: I hope I could draw something beautiful as that pic:smile: BTW I love your mod pic of the officier PT:smile: I think that was a great trip for you!

pdbb, is the dragon fish's body too long and the color is silver? If so, my father had feeded up them. They like eating small fish!! So sorry to hear that your son's goldfish was eaten by the dragon fish:sad:

Last edited: