I want to send my orange Kelly into the spa...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

I just received my preowned Orange Kelly :yahoo:

The seller told me it's about 5 years old, and I think it looks a little dull. I've seen my friends' orange wallets and theirs are much brighter than mine. Should I take it to the H store or is there a method I can wipe down the leather?

Thank you :smile:

2. thank you! No, it's orange...

3. Congratulations!!!! :smile:

4. Please let us know how you make out. I am wondering if you are comparing orange in different leathers?

5. How about a picture? We would love to see the before ... and after!

Congratulations - an orange Kelly is a wonderful addition to any collection!

:sunshine:

6. Thanks ladies! I'll be sure to take photos.. I just ordered the stuff that doc recommended!

7. Congratulations! My second favorite H color. :P
    Is your bag the same leather as your friends?

8. I think they have epsom and mine is clemence

9. Orange is much brighter in Epsom and probably a half tone deeper in clemence. It would be great to see pics. Regardless the shade of orange, that Kelly is surely a stunner to add to your collection!

10. Yaaaay congrats I love H in orange! You could send the bag to doc who is much faster than H-spa if its a time issue you're concerned about- of course you'd want your new baby with you faster. I also sent her my orange birkin and she did a wonderful job (although mine wasnt preowned but I had stained it a lot)

11. I used my orange Togo kelly for just over a year and then sent it in to clean even though it didn't look all that dirty. It came back really beautiful and brighter than before. I was really happy with my decision. I can imagine that five years of use, even if not heavy, could benefit from the spa.
    Congrats on your orange Kelly...it's a great bag to have, fun but still like a neutral.