I want to say something!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know whether it is appropriate to post this thread here. But I can not help doing so. I just read Coco Chanel's history. I am deeply moved by the story. Her talents, her experiences, all attract me deeply! Before today, I am not so familiar with chanel history, but now, I can say that I am a honest chanel fans!! My idol, Coco Chanel. :smile:

2. It's not at all inappropriate. :smile: Expressing your admiration of someone isn't a bad thing. I believe there're many girls in the forum that're captured by Madmoiselle's vivid life. Even myself, I'm struck by how many awesome and timeless quotes that're posted here or used as a signature by many TPFers.

3. I am feeling much better now, when my first chanel arrived, I will reveal it here!:graucho:

4. :smile: That'd be nice! :smile: Will wait for your reveal! :smile:

5. Lifetime Movie Network has a movie on her life. I purchased the DVD from Amazon but I think LMN reruns it from time to time.you may enjoy it.

6. yes, thank you so much!!!

7. CoCo Chanel had such an amazing collection, she was so talented.Her lifewas so sad at times but also a challenge. I love all of her clothing ,jewerly , purses.Wished she would have lived longer to go on with her adventure.She is very much admired.

8. Thank you for every one's post, I admire her at most!!! And of course the items of Chanel!

9. haha what did you get??? Can't wait to see

10. Omg, you girls are gonna kill me for saying this.. :Push::Push:

When I began my obsession with Chanel, I decided to google the history behind it. I was fascinated with the story of Coco Chanel, but one thing came to mind. That was "oh my god, Chanel was a slut!" does anyone else feel this way? Or am I just the oddball?