I want to know why She thought this was a fake Coach Wallet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
    Hi! I really need some help and this is my first post! Thank you reading!

I have been selling authentic Coach and other bags from my personal collection for years. I know very well what a fake Coach bag and wallet looks like. I have over 15 years of experience from buying and selling Coach bags. I am trying to start selling on ebay to make a couple of extra bucks. I take pictures of all of my bags clearly and give accurate description.

I have many vintage and older Coach wallets and I have sold a dozen or so and all buyers have been happy about it. Except for this one buyer.

Today she left me a negative point on my ebay profile saying I sold her a fake.

Please look at the listing and explain why she thought this is a fake.

It is NOT:
    1. All real leather
    2. YKK zippers
    3. Coach stamp inside
    4. It is sold and pictured in my catalog

She filed a claim against me and I said she can have a refund if she returned the wallet. She lost her case because she didn't want to return the wallet.

Please any help is appreciated!
    I don't know, maybe you guys can show me something that I don't know yet!

:P

xxx
    please never post your own auctions or eBay ID on tPF :nogood:

2. Oh thanks! I will do!

3. For future reference, it is against the rules to post links to your own auctions. For authentication purposes, post only pictures of the item in question.

4. Oh...sorry but this is already sold...so no one can bid on it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.