I want to know something about chataigne

May 1, 2009
China
Here are many girls has beautiful brown b bags.
Do you love chatigne? Do you think it looks so common outside? Have you ordered chatigne b bags ?
TIA

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
I'd love to see this color too!

Anyone who has it please share you pix..... I'm dying to see it.

:smile:

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
I don't think anyone has chataigne yet. I am waiting for my store to get Chataigne but they don't have it yet.

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
Here is a picture of a Chataigne Clutch w/GGH. I am definitely getting something in this color it is really nice.

It looks really chocolate-y to me. Looks delicious... in a food way. Um... I'm not sure if I like it, yet...

Aug 28, 2008
This looks amazing! This season has the best neutral colors and I love them all - Galet, Noix and now Chatainge! The leather looks yummy too.

MichK

Nov 1, 2008
Wow, that's a really pretty earthy brown! Thanks so much for the pic, Liz!

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
WOW! Very deep brown, how's the leather? On the picture, it looks dull & dry. I prefer a more distressed, wrinkly w/ a touch of shine leather over smooth & dry. I wonder how the shade compared to Charbon. Does anyone have a side by side comparison? Hmmmm....:thinking:

ahhhpushit

Jul 26, 2009
I will be getting my PT GGH in Chataigne next week from Bal LV -- it is tthe most luscious color of brown -- some ladies say it looks like a chocolate bar --here are some pics from LV that my SA sent ahead for me to see.
i usually think brown bags are boring but I'M IN LOVVVVE. :nuts: