I want to jump on the Single wagon! Help me choose...

Luv n bags

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
Hehe, you ladies know me well! The only thing I am not crazy about with the snake-embossed is the randomness of the lock. If it were a pushlock, I wouldn't hesitate.

I see what you mean, but at least it's not too big, KWIM? I think it's small enough that it wouldn't pose any functionality problems, and subtle enough not to draw too much attention. The leather and the color alone do enough of that! ;)

You're right, BOM. I do have the sd python Rio that has the random lock - I guess with everything else going on with the bag, the lock seems insignificant.

I wonder if anyone on TPF has either of these yet? I sure would like to see modeling pics!

My vote is for the red--i think it just looks better than the other one. I'm not crazy about the lock and think it takes away from making the bag. It's not a cute "chloe" lock but just a small lock that's just there....

i think the red is more classic because of the pushlock, but i know you like the exotics so coral is a vote for me as well.... you always know how to wear them!