I want to give a big THANKS and shout out to Soybean001!

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Thanks to Soybean and her dedication to her fellow purse addicts! Because of Soybean, I will soon be the proud new owner of a lime green Tods D mini. it was on Elux a few weeks ago but when I went to buy it, it was gone. :cry: I had posted about how much I liked the bag. Soybean was cruising Elux, saw that it was up for sale again and went digging through all the threads to find out who had missed the boat on the bag the first time. If it wasn't for her pm, I would have missed out again!

Again, thank you for being so generous with your time (to do the thread search) and for letting me know. You are awesome!!

I will post my picks when I get the bag. Yea!!

One more illustration of how helpful this forum is. People here have really helped me too, just in providing all sorts of info. that I incorporate into my decision-making. And everybody is always passing on great tips and advice.
Thanks to all!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how kind and sweeeeeeeeet of her!!:love:
yaaaaaay!! cOnGrAaaaaaaaaaatS Becca:biggrin:
and what a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet person soybean :love:

you guys are the best!! i am learning a lot with all these shared info and advice.. i cant believe such a place existed on planet earth!! <<why? are aliens pursaholic as well..!!:P