i want to get my nose done

Sep 23, 2020
im planning to visit korea and get my nose job done.
i know i have to go through 2 weeks quarantine. im ok with that so..
i asked one of my korean friends recommended 'Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery' and 'Premier Platic Surgery'
she got hers done from the Apgujeong Seoul (Dr. Choi Jung Hyuck), and it looks really natural as if her nose was like that from the first time.
she said, if you want yours to look better, but dont want others to know that you got plastic surgery, then i recommend Dr.Choi, but if you want yours to look a lil more fancy? idk, then Premier is the one. Has anyone got rhino done from Apgujeong Seoul?

Mazikeen

Oct 12, 2018
I just looked at the B/A pictures on ASPS website and the results are very nice. Did your friend have primary rhinoplasty or revision? I'm looking for a surgeon to do my revision and I think I will consult with them too coz I really like their results. Do you have their kakao or line? Thanks

giriboy

Jul 10, 2019
i asked one of my korean friends recommended 'Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery' and 'Premier Platic Surgery'
she got hers done from the Apgujeong Seoul (Dr. Choi Jung Hyuck), and it looks really natural as if her nose was like that from the first time.
she said, if you want yours to look better, but dont want others to know that you got plastic surgery, then i recommend Dr.Choi, but if you want yours to look a lil more fancy? idk, then Premier is the one. Has anyone got rhino done from Apgujeong Seoul?
when are you going to korea? im going dec for rhino :smile:

Catch-22

Aug 22, 2018
not sure if heard a lot about apgujeon seoul, but definitely saw few posts… don’t really remember if they were positive thou… same with premier I think I saw only 1 ppl share about that place and as far as I remember it was quite nice review. But before made your decision I suggest you to visit or contact some other places too, like VIP, JK or Regen. So far real results from those places you at least can search. I contacted a girl who got pri rhino at Regen, she sent me her b&a and her nose looked really nice, very natural. I’m considering revision rhino maybe will revise des, not 100% sure. I contacted I think almost all plastic surgeries in seoul LOLZ, yet not 100% sure. Most probably will get my revi nose job done at Regen with Dr.Lee so far his results I liked the most.

krza

Sep 28, 2020
which clinic did you end up going to? which style did you go for?