I want to date Tod! I mean, date a Tod's.

Nov 29, 2016
After buying my first Tod's recently, oops--and then a second almost immediately, I have been fascinated with this brand. Such beautiful quality and colors.

I only buy preloved and am trying to learn the styles and timelines.

Can anyone point me to a good reference for Tod's discontinued styles? Or, back to my origional question, is there any way to date these bags?

Thanks!

After buying my first Tod's recently, oops--and then a second almost immediately, I have been fascinated with this brand. Such beautiful quality and colors.

Can anyone point me to a good reference for Tod's discontinued styles? Or, back to my origional question, is there any way to date these bags?

Thanks!
congrats
Tods are great bags
What did you buy? Pics?
My suggestion would be to study the Tods subforum here esp the reference library

Reactions: katgoldatx
Thanks!
I've been dating Tod for many years now but we're not exclusive, so I guess I can share :lol:
Best thing for you to do is post pictures of the bags in question in the "ID This Tod's" thread.
The knowledgeable ladies can probably help you out. :flowers: