i want to cry...

i bought a dark blue MJ stam bag from a boutique in asia last summer while on holiday, complete with certificates etc.. and today i just found out from a friend of mine (who's an expert in authenticating items) that it's actually a fake.. i spent $1000 on that damn thing, i'm so MAD, i want to cry.. this is so unfair! the boutique looked nothing like those dodgy street ones, so I was convinced that i would be fine... i'm so hurt.

I'm sorry about your experience, especially since I just went through my own fake MJ ordeal.

I agree with the other PFers...you should post pictures so that we could all take a look at it.

Oh no that's terrible, so sorry to hear that! like others suggested, the experts here could give you a second read.

Did you pay via credit card? anyway you can go back to them and ask for a refund on the premise that it's a fake? I know Amex is pretty good about these things...

So sorry to hear this...but there's still hope if you post pics in the Authenticate This thread. Good luck! And so sorry this happened to you if it does turn out to be fake...that's horrible!

which boutique is this? if it is the one in KLCC Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? that is actually an MJ boutique isn't it? i suppose you would have mentioned it if it was an MJ boutique... i agree with the rest, why dont you post pics?