I want to copy Jo Jo and get me a

jane said:
This thread is responsible for the fact that I went to the San Francisco LV store this afternoon and purchased my brand new Saleya PM! I blame you!

:love: :love: :love:

It is my very first brand new Louis Vuitton handbag and I am pleased as pie.

Congrats Jane!!!! :flowers:

Thank you! I will take some pics tonight. I love this bag. I picked it over the speedy because a) it fits on my shoulder, b) alcantara lining, c) easier access, and d) I am a sucker for that rounded gold zipper pull.

I know, I fell in love with the zipper pull too! :biggrin: I picked the Saleya over the Speedy for the same reasons but now I'm going to give in and get the Speedy too (on July 3rd hopefully, as soon as we are finally done moving). Then I am DONE for a while...I promise! :angel:
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

ayla said:
how awkward would it be if you asked someone "so do you go on the internet to talk about purses?" and they didn't have the faintest clue about PF ? :shame::shame: This is why we need some sort of secret PF bag charm or a bracelet or a code word ! :biggrin:

how cool would this be??? it'd be like being in a secret club. :biggrin:

but i'm a dork and like secret clubs. i was the girl who formed them in elemetary school complete with secret handshakes, codewords and keychains...then when i was older joined rainbow girls AND in college i was in a sorority...so you i guess i like that kind of thing. hehe.

LV_addict said:
OK! So here it goes:
I went to Yorkdale today to get me a Saleya MM and the denim scarf! Didn't like the Saleya on me:cry: but ended up with green Baggy PM, pink mini pleaty, speedy keychain and denim scarf only to realise that I forgot my wallet so I am going to have to go back on Monday to get them all (my wonderful SA is holding them for me). The SA showed me a show bag that was TO DIE FOR (just ask AYLA!;)) but it was over $7000.00:shocked: so I passed!!! YES!!! I SAW AYLA and SHE SAW ME @ LV COUNTER BUT WE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE WE WEREN'T SURE IF WE WERE THE PEOPLE WE THOUGHT WE WERE!!!:shocked: :lol:

Congrats! I love the green denim. How cool to bump into each other-well not really but there's always the next time!:yes:

Irene ~~ I love your new Jeep--very striking in black! By the way, I just noticed in the general discussion area that yet another LV_ADDICT has joined. I think that makes three! :blink: