I want to buy_____ but I'm saying my money for _____

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm saving up money for post-graduation, leasing an apartment in a big city, etc.

But if I were going to splurge right now I'd buy this Gucci on bluefly for $3,840

[​IMG]

2. I love the pink crocodile trim.:love:

3. I want to buy a Chloe Paddington Bag, but I'm saving my money for car insurance ( insanely high in MA) and post graduation living. :smile: Which may be a year away, but I'm going to need it.

4. I want to buy a Speedy 25.. and I probably will, but I should be saving money for my brother (I want to help him with school).

5. That's so nice of you Ayla!

6. Thanks ! What can I say.. it's a hard struggle, and you're supposed to have fun when you're young, not worry and worry about bills ! :wacko:

7. I want to buy a Damier Alma and a Black Epi Jasmin BUT I'm saving up my money so I can pay off my student loans asap!! ::sigh::

8. That bag is nice! I typically don't like Gucci, but I have to give credit where credit is deserved :biggrin:

9. I want to buy the Bottega Veneta, perforated leather tote in black which is $2690 but I'm saving for a house in Las Vegas!

10. oopps..forgot pic [​IMG]

11. i want to buy a fendi spy but am saving up for paying off my car loan...

i find it funny how we compare bags to loans, cars, houses.. is that bad?

12. I hope you get it. Its super pretty !! This is my fave BV design.

13. yes it's a very nice bag....i have it and i looooooove it :love:

14. i want to buy a white fendi spy, but i'm saving my money in order to not be broke anymore. ;)

15. I want to buy an LV Epi Speedy and Cabas Piano.... oh, and a Balenciaga Medium City, but I'd like to save money to start an IRA and other savings/retirement accounts and investments. Gotta start early :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice