I want to buy my first ever LV handbag-please help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am pretty set on Speedy 30 as it's in my budget range and I think it's the best size for me-I am 5'3
    What do you think? Good choice? Thanks:smile:

2. I completely concur, it is a classic. I have one in Damier Azur and really really love it! So much so that I will eventually buy another one.

3. I personally like the 25, though I think most prefer the 30! Go for it, the Speedy is a classic and a must have!

4. yes, great choice!

5. Can't go wrong with that one!

6. Yeap like what the others said, you can't go wrong with this purchase! But sometimes i feel very tired to carry the speedy on my arm. Especially if i shopped the whole day. But still, i love the bag :P

7. thats a good size for a speedy and in mono print even better i think its a great choice i also have the mono speedy 30 on my wish list

8. I am 5'3" and I have a 25. You can go with 25 or 30. I personally like smaller bags so the 25 is perfect for me. The 30 looks like a gym bag on me.

9. Go for it, and enjoy it.

10. it's a great first LV!

11. good choice....it's a classic to start with

12. Great choice!

13. good choice the speedy is a classic

14. Yes, great choice.

15. Yep-- it will last you forever and look great with any outfit! you can't go wrong.