I want to buy a used Hermes kelly bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocketyee

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
I've been looking for the past 2 years and I'm afraid I will get jipped with a fake one. I hear the only way you can guarantee it's a real one is to ger a real hermes receipt from the seller. Is that true?:sad2: Why is there so many fakes being sold. Is there no legit vintage Hermes kelly bag. Help me find one please!!!:cry:

This site sells legit previously owned Hermes handbags:

jemznjewels.com

Rachel also has personal shopping services, if you're looking for something in particular.

pocketyee said:
I've been looking for the past 2 years and I'm afraid I will get jipped with a fake one. I hear the only way you can guarantee it's a real one is to ger a real hermes receipt from the seller. Is that true?:sad2: Why is there so many fakes being sold. Is there no legit vintage Hermes kelly bag. Help me find one please!!!:cry:
Pocketyee, it's not true that receipt guarantees authenticity. There are some unscrupulous sellers who sells fake with fake receipt. Fake receipts can be easily purchased at iOffer for US$20 each.

There are some authentic pre-owned Kellys on eBay. If you need help, you can post the item number here & I'll help you take a look.

Try www.luxwear.com. Some of the girls on TFS have gone through her. I've exchanged a few email conversations with her as well and she is just great! Sign up for her newsletters/updates and reply to her welcome letter. Very informative!

Pardon me, US $6,950.00 (reserve not met). So -- good value, and investment piece definitely. And I've seen very badly scuffed ones sell for higher than I would have expected prices, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.