I want this...

You're funny...I did the same last night...drank some wine w/my bf's credit card sitting next to me cruisin' the web!! I ended up ordering the girls bullet hoodie from jamie!!! I don't know if I'll ever wear it but I've wanted it for so long that I think I had to have it...plus the wine made it way easier to make the purchase!!!

Did you buy anything?
just an adios ciao from Jamie. She should buy us a round :yahoo:

You're funny...I did the same last night...drank some wine w/my bf's credit card sitting next to me cruisin' the web!! I ended up ordering the girls bullet hoodie from jamie!!! I don't know if I'll ever wear it but I've wanted it for so long that I think I had to have it...plus the wine made it way easier to make the purchase!!!

Did you buy anything?
Maybe I should get some wine .:drinks: to help me make my purchases. LOL:lol:

Maybe I should get some wine .:drinks: to help me make my purchases. LOL:lol:
NO NO NO NO...def. don't do that!! That's a bad, bad, bad idea! After 2 glasses of the vino :drinkup: I'm wacked and I'm like...hmmm, what can I buy....it's such a bad idea to be drinking and shopping...you wake up like...hmmm, what did I buy last night!! :confused1: If I was drinking wine right now I'd probably order 2 more caramellas!!

LOL!!! What do you NEED today?? What's your next purchase?? :graucho:
I think I'm cool for today... maybe. Tokidoki:heart:er is picking up an original print scuola for me and I have an adios ciao on the way from JapanLA.
I'm fine as long as I have stuff on the way. I'm taking my little brother to DisneyWorld in Florida march 20th so I need to make sure I have money for :drinks: (:graucho: )
(all this is subject to change though if I see something I need)

I think I'm cool for today... maybe. Tokidoki:heart:er is picking up an original print scuola for me and I have an adios ciao on the way from JapanLA.
I'm fine as long as I have stuff on the way. I'm taking my little brother to DisneyWorld in Florida march 20th so I need to make sure I have money for :drinks: (:graucho: )
(all this is subject to change though if I see something I need)

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Thanks b/c now I NEED a Nuvola!!!!!!!

Yeah, you for sure need a nuvola... and I need another nuvola but I'm going to wait for transporto of spaggio to get it. It does look really good in adios star though.
How many do you have...1?? I think everything looks good in adios star...LOL!!! Where have you seen it in adios...lesportsac.com???

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH...it does look good in adios!!! :sweatdrop:
Ummm, have you ever worn this backpack while riding a bike???

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH...it does look good in adios!!! :sweatdrop:
Ummm, have you ever worn this backpack while riding a bike???
yup, walking and riding a bike I like it because if I want something out of it I can just kind of spin it around without taking it off like a regular backpack. It looks great in adios star, I though pretty hard about getting it but since I mostly wear it for pretty active stuff I'm worried it would get all yucky. :sad: