I want this prada purse

bm3200

Mar 26, 2008
:sad:Please Please can anyone help me with a Prada Fringe Bag BN1510 black 12" wide x 11" tall, I want this bag so bad, am having trouble with finding an authentic one, but of course i would like to find it at a steel of a price also. Help me if you can.

Only an ebay listing, however, it is the one they called the UGLY bag, Victoria Becham has one, so do the olsen twins? Here is a post off ebay, Not sure if it is the real deal though!! It is also listed with Bag Borrow or steel! ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=230324392148 this is chocolate though, i want the black one 12"wide x 11" tall, i hope this helps, thankyou so much

Very hard bag to find, was trying to find a black one for another tPFer, but w/ no luck. At one time Julia Runway Designer on ebay--goes by juliejss had one. Her bags are authentic but WAY overpriced, but she sold it.

Hello, thank you all for your help, did anyone check out the ebay listing? number 230324392148 just wondering what you think of it? does it look fake? i think so, but would like another opinion.

They showed up for awhile on Bluefly but maybe the stores that were unloading them are done. You should really post your authentication question above but, as I own one of these -- gotta tell you, the fringe looks fakey in the one on Ebay right now. It should have a lot more flow to it -- the leather just looks too rigid.