I want this mini Lockit !!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. They are so cute! :love: They are special edition items in Hong Kong~ anyone saw them in the U.S. before? [​IMG]

2. I know, I want one, too! I just saw a multicolore one on karenkooper.com...but weren't these available for VIPs...?

3. Those are soo cute!!

They remind me of the Mini Icon piece that KathyD bought a couple weeks ago.

4. they are so lovely :love:

5. Yes, that is similar to mine, but I have the speedy.

6. Didn't Kathy get one of these at an event recently?? Am I confusing PFers??? I know one of our ladies bought a mini & posted her SA's # in case anyone here wanted one. I am sooooooooooo jealous of her, it was cute & she got a black shawl to boot.

7. I cannot believe it took me 10 minutes to post that & Kathy posted before I even finished.:lol:

8. They were available for purchase at the Icons Event for 1100Cdn each.

9. It's sold out already! I just checked! OMG - did someone get it from tPF? :nuts: If you did, please post pics!

10. I saw the minis in person...they are SO cute! The tiny speedy was so adorable but it was $900-something dollars. You can tell that a lot of work goes into making it...but it was just too much for me to spend for something not practical.

11. I think they are adoreable...but would never spend the $... as a gift would be fab:yes: !

12. :nuts: They are adorable...but not the price.:sad: BTW it's for sale in our boutique (Aus)and you don't have to be a VIP:graucho:

13. I think for the MC you need to get it from Paris though. Not sure if there's a black one tho - that would be soooo cute! :love:

14. I wished it's below $300 price range..love to collect each icon...

15. I was refering to the ones in the pic.(mono and nomade). I didn't see the MC ones so you might be right. BTW there's only one Nomade Steamer left if anyone's interested.( about USD$1300 after conversion)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice