I want this keyfob!

My DH just "surprised" me with this one tonite...well he went to the store and ordered it so it will be delivered to our house because the store ddin't have any in stock yet!

i went into my store to order it today, and they couldnt find it and had never heard of it. I thought it was a keychain...arggg! I like ordering from the store so i dont pay shipping! i guess i can go in tomorrow with the item # but i wanted to avoid being tempted by the new ergo's!

I ordered mine yesterday from JAX, can't wait to get it!:drool:
JAX charges for shipping like the Coach website does, right? I want to buy the cherries but I have to pay like $8 I think for shipping. I'm too lazy to drive to the retail Coach store. I don't think the outlet will allow me to order it through them to save on shipping.

JAX charges for shipping like the Coach website does, right? I want to buy the cherries but I have to pay like $8 I think for shipping. I'm too lazy to drive to the retail Coach store. I don't think the outlet will allow me to order it through them to save on shipping.

Order it through a boutique and have them ship it to your house. My store waives the shipping charges:yes: