I want this keyfob!

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Barrow, Alaska
yes mam- ME TOO!! this one is bound to sell out soon! Grab it while you can! I hate looking for retired keyfobs!!! So frustrating!

MsAmie

Gotta have them all!
Jan 15, 2008
land of sand & hot
My DH just "surprised" me with this one tonite...well he went to the store and ordered it so it will be delivered to our house because the store ddin't have any in stock yet!

msflutter

Nov 2, 2006
LA- SouthBay
i went into my store to order it today, and they couldnt find it and had never heard of it. I thought it was a keychain...arggg! I like ordering from the store so i dont pay shipping! i guess i can go in tomorrow with the item # but i wanted to avoid being tempted by the new ergo's!

Jan 2, 2008
I love this keyfob too, too bad that it has silver hardware because all of my bags have the brass... :sad:

elnrie

Apr 3, 2008
I want it too! I'm determined to get it tomorrow when I visit Coach to check out all of the new goodies. It will be mine!!! :yahoo:

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I ordered mine yesterday from JAX, can't wait to get it!:drool:
JAX charges for shipping like the Coach website does, right? I want to buy the cherries but I have to pay like $8 I think for shipping. I'm too lazy to drive to the retail Coach store. I don't think the outlet will allow me to order it through them to save on shipping.

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Florida
JAX charges for shipping like the Coach website does, right? I want to buy the cherries but I have to pay like $8 I think for shipping. I'm too lazy to drive to the retail Coach store. I don't think the outlet will allow me to order it through them to save on shipping.
Order it through a boutique and have them ship it to your house. My store waives the shipping charges:yes: