I want this belt!!!! but i have a couple of ?'s

i'm a 12 and i wear a 90. i could probably use a 95 actually. i never knew they let you pic the buckle. omg. i was just thinking i wanted this belt this am...

Fab belt!!!! I have one in the black box/chocolate Togo colorway with a brushed Palladium buckle and wear this belt the MOST! You can find these in the stores most of the time and I highly recommend one!!!!!

I have this belt in both palladium and gold hw...I wear them constantly. The most comfy belts ever. The size range is quite wide and goes from very small to very large. I am sure you could find one without a problem.

I just got one in black/BJ. I really love it! When I contacted Luxury Zurich they only had gold buckles, but you should send them a note.

The fact that it's reversible makes the price justifiable, right?

Agreed! I must admit... I've been hunting for just the strap so I can get even more use out of the buckle. (Ever buy one thing to justify purchase of other thing? Yikes!)

Oh, and Fleur, when considering sizes, I've been using the 1st hole when just wearing the belt at natural waist, the 3rd when looped into jeans and the 4th when sort of hip slung over a cardigan over a t-shirt over jeans...

I just got one in black/BJ. I really love it! When I contacted Luxury Zurich they only had gold buckles, but you should send them a note.

The fact that it's reversible makes the price justifiable, right?

Oh, heck yes....we can indeed justify anything!!!! And as I said on another thread, switzerland purchases are exempt from all bans. Until LZ opens their Paris location, then that is exempt as well.