I want this belt!!!! but i have a couple of ?'s

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In case a swap won't work.... H will cut it down to size for you (this is a complimentary service). I have had it done two times.

2. Wow, I didn't know that! Thanks for the information. :yes:

3. Thanks Rose, that's good to know! The only problem I have is that I live in the Hinterland and I am not sure my next store (Vienna, Austria) has the capacity to do it. I need a portable Claude! I think I'll call Vienna and see what they suggest....

Welcome back Tokyogirl!!!!

4. If Vienna can't cut it down, they can probably at least punch in a few extra holes for you, so you can still wear the belt.

I've had a hard to find belt cut down to my size, and later had extra holes punched in.

5. Fleur, Mr Claude kindly punched another hole in my H belt....so if you get it a little large, you can always make it into a smaller fit.

It's a beautiful style....I wear mine often and as for cost, it's a lot less than my other belts so I thought it was a bargain:yes:

6. I love the etrieve belt the best
    but this one is gorgeous too
    H here in Bond Street will only add one more hole , they will not add anymore as they say it detracts from the design
    there right
    hope you get the belt and love it