I want this bag!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!

I fall in love with this baby. I don't know the name and style yet. Does anyone know? please help! And how much for this baby? Still sell in the shop?

TIA :heart:

Attached Files:

2. Biba Guccissima hobo, large size. Discontinued just this past June. There were small ones at the Gucci outlets a few weeks ago. Give them a call, they ship.

3. i'm not so sure but....it looks like a Biba bag. Please correct me ladies if i'm wrong. It's a cute bag. You should try the outlets, they might have it there.

4. right on BEE!!!! ;) you're always soooooo on top of it! hehehee

5. There is one in Cabazon outlet for $699, call them up! Check the outlet/sale info thread on top.

6. I know, I need a life :lol: but I live a *Gucci life*!!!!!!!!

7. $699???! OMG, that is SO CHEAP! Urgh if I wasn't on a quest for more Chanel I'd be calling them up!

8. How many Chanels do you have? Don't you have a Birkin coming too? :P

OP sorry for hijacking your thread.

9. Now that's a LIFE!!!!! :yahoo:

Man, that is cheap for that price. somebody grabe it pleaaase!!!

10. That is a great bag for a great deal...don't let it get away!!!!

11. The Secaucus, NJ Outlet had it for $749 last week in beige and pink. I didn't see it over the weekend though.

12. Thank you very much for your answer, Beejerry, mzleah, kavnadoo and Gucci'down :winkiss:

I would like to know where is Cabazon outlet? In USA? Anyone have their phone no.? Will they ship international? I'm in Thailand. I love this bag. it's soooo cute! I really want it!

Thank you again for your help! :blush:

13. I only have 1 Chanel, that's why I need more... :P

14. Search within this thread: Post Info About Gucci Sales/OUTLET INFO Here!

And yes they will ship overseas. I have called them before and they said they would ship to Australia. Seriously that is a REALLY good deal. It went for sale here (40% off) in June and was $1800 AUD. SO at 600+ USD that is really a bargain! :nuts:

15. Thank you Kavnadoo, I will try to find it out there. :yes: