i want these sooo bad! but they're $1450.00!!!

OMG I literally gasped out loud when I saw those! If I had $1400 to spend on a pair of shoes, I would snag them in a heartbeat!! They would be incredibly versatile in that color. Just gorgeous!

i panicked and was nauseous when i shelled out the $1395 + tax for my purple lizards... but i don't regret it for one second... i love them dearly, and they make me happy every time i look at them.

the taupe is pretty, not my style (i am more into bright colors), but this would be a perfect neutral, and you would probably get your money's worth in about 1 month!!!

if this is your color, then i say GO FOR IT!!!

thanks for the push! i've asked my hubby if i could get them as an early b-day gift (it's not till july!!) and he said to go for it! let's just hope they're still in stock tomorrow! :drool: i really dislike the exchange only policy at the horatio CL store... i also hope that i don't get them dirty/damaged!!! i'll keep you posted! :smile:

Pigs will fly before VP lizards go on sale. Sorry but that's true. They sold out of most sizes last time and then raised the retail price, go figure. Also, compared to dept. stores, the styles that the US boutiques put on sale are much more limited and generally it's styles from 2 seasons ago or the really unpopular ones. AFAIK to date no VP's (in any fabrication or color) have ever been put on sale by the US boutiques.