I want them bad! But I can't afford them all...

Jan 22, 2008
Last visit to Louis Vuitton Store in Jakarta I bought a bag for my sister, coz I thought I should take a break from buying LV for my self for a while and better buy thing that can make my sis happy. But when I was there I saw these Victoire thongs in white (FYI: White is my fave color), actually I love them but my very best friend said to me that it is not wise to spend 4.4 millions rupiah (+/- US$ 475) only for a pair of thongs. He said I better save the money and buy the bag and the SLGs that I want (Damier Azur eventhough I'm concern about the color transfer). So I decided to listen to him and didn't buy them. Now I really want all of them but I can't all afford them for now. Or maybe I shouldn't buy the thongs:sad:? .... any idea guys?:confused1: Thank you

Attachments

• damier azur.jpg
    damier azur.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 103
  • thong.jpg
    thong.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 101
I guess you guys are right. Anyway I need brighter color for my collection. Planning to get Damier Lune but after I touch the material I'm worried that it will easily get dirty. So I guess Damier Azur will be the right choice, or are there any other options???

[FONT=&quot]VUITTON_BOY
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]www.friendster.com/lvholic

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My [/FONT][FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]U[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I[/FONT][FONT=&quot]S[/FONT][FONT=&quot] VUITTON[/FONT][FONT=&quot]s[/FONT][FONT=&quot] :love::

- Damier Geant Terre Messanger
- Damier Geant Noir Cougar
- Damier Geant Sable Compagnon

- Damier Canvas Ebene Bastille
- Damier Canvas Ebene Broadway

- Monogram Canvas Sac Plat
- Epi Leather Pepper Sac Plat
- Monogram Canvas Pen Holder
- Monogram Canvas Spectacles Holder
- Monogram Canvas Speeding Sneakers
- Monogram Canvas Trunks and Bags Belt
- Monogram Canvas Ellipse belt

- Monogram Teddy Bear pin
- Damier Teddy Bear pin

- Damier Canvas Ebene Zippy Organizer
- Damier Canvas Ebene Multiple
- Damier Canvas Ebene Name Card Holder
- Damier Canvas Ebene Cles
- Damier Canvas Ebene Cigarette Pouch

- Anneau Cles
- Initial Monte Carlo Loafers in Suede Leather

My wish list:

- Damier Canvas Ebene Sac Plat
- Damier Canvas Ebene Keepall 50
- Damier Canvas Azur Naviglio
- Damier Canvas Azur Keepall 50
- Damier Canvas Azur Initials Belt
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
- Monogram Canvas Pochette Gange
- Monogram Canvas Sac Squash
- Monogram Canvas Sac Bosphore[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]- Epi Leather Mandarine Sac Plat (Discontinued)[/FONT]

Attachments

• New Family 2008.JPG
    New Family 2008.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 96
I think you should go for the azur too! I have a few SLGs and a speedy (bought them all a year ago) and so far, no colour transfer whatsoever. I like Damier Lune too though!

I think you should go for the bag and SLGs. Shoes you can get later... and plus if you are walking and someone steps on them from behind, they could break. I am always nervous when walking with flip flops, because you never know what could happen.

go for the bag and SLG, your friends is right besides those sandal (thong) will get dirty very easily and it's not worth it to buy the sandals and just use it at home( Think about Indonesia weather and street condition which is not clean especially after rain) :nogood: