I want them all!

a_coachlover

Jul 26, 2011
I have a pretty long wish list this year and right now I want them all! Haha. So here goes. Tell me which you'd get, what you'd wait for outlets Or which you wouldn't get period. My day to day is the same. I am SAHM that goes to nursing school so maybe that will help.

1. Desert hailey (I already bought the Lindsey but something about the hailey keeps making me wonder if I should change my mind.)
2. Poppy Willis now the mini one with pink. Later I want the navy willis.
3. Kristin baby woven sage in grey
4. regular baby sage in either fawn or blk/silver.
5. Gathered leather wallet in tuberose

AND my really wishful thinking is a
LV Alma :P

For sure the gathered leather wallet in tuberose. I just got mine and it is gorgeous! As for bags, that's tough, but if I had to pick one I would say the Kristin baby woven sage in gray.

If you cannot get all I would cross off the wallet...I always lean in favor of bags opposed to accessories. No one sees your wallet unless you take it out :smile: Definitely something in Desert as the color is amazing. Would probably keep Willis and get the Kristin Baby Sage in black

My priorities would be the baby woven sage and the gathered wallet. I wouldn't get the other baby sage until I had carried the woven one to make sure that I really wanted two of the same style. The mini Poppy Willis is adorable but so small that it isn't very useful so I would probably wait for it to go on sale.

I say get two bags if you can. Here is what I think:

I think that going with the regular baby sage in either color is a good idea. They are both colors that go with everything and you will use for years to come. The size also seems to be a good one.
I also think that if you can get desert hailey as you intend to get the navy willis later. I think it is a beautiful color and a great spring/summer color.

Whatever you decide I am sure it will be the right one for you.