I want something in Azur!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, i'm kind of new to the LV forum & have recently been quite addicted because I keep coming here on this site, lol. You guys are so knowledgable!

Now that spring is on its way, I want something lighter in color. I'm thinking of either the Azur Galliera or Speedy 30. I can't decide which would be better though. I've wanted a speedy for a while but always hesitate because it is so common. Also, not sure if I will eventually get annoyed of a hand held bag. The Galliera is gorgeous but it doesn't seem as casual as the speedy (i don't dress up very often, i'm usually in jeans & sneakers). And, my other bags are also shoulder bags with an open top.

What do you guys think? TIA :smile:

2. Speedy 30 and cles :smile: Personally i think the galliera looks better in the monogram.

3. speedy 30 is a classic and must have! if you want something casual and worn on the shoulder.. what about the saleya? it has a zipper closure.

4. I don't think Azur Speedy is really common... And it looks great and casual...
    Get the Speedy, a Zippy Coin purse and a Cles in Azur... It would be as much as a Galliera PM

5. Heh heh..if you want something with more **whoompph** get the galliera. If you want something that is more timeless, get the speedy :biggrin:

6. How about the new Azur tote coming out this Spring called Totally? Another option is the Saleya PM.

7. i love the saleya ! since the azur comes with vachetta... i'd pick a shoulder bag instead so less time is spent on the hands..

8. Galleria in Azur is just too hot! I vote for Galleria!

9. Same here!

10. I love the Saleya too! It's such a comfortible bag, very good to open and not so often to see like the Speedy. I'm not a fan of the Galliera..