I WANT IT! But don't know what to use it for...-_- LOL what do i do!!!

Since you don't know what you'd use it for but feel you must have it, then just use it as a purse charm, like previously mentioned. Or just get it and figure it out later!

i use it to carry gift cards etc, or Id+c card+cash=club mode. Cles are so versatile, the possibility are really endless! If u do plan to use it as change purse, avoid perfo since u can't use the magic baby wipe to clean the suede interior, other than that it's a great buy!

My brother dangles his on his jeans and puts his Nintendo DS games inside. I doubt that's what you would use it for but just giving you an example! Maybe you can use it for business cards.

Roffle! I have 4 Cles and use them all.. 3 are attached to my Agendas for coins, small items, hairbands, and my Perfo Cles I attach to my car keys sometimes. You'll find tons of uses, but the most obvious is to clip it onto your jeans yourself and put your cards, ID and cash in it when out for short trips or clubbing! :tup:

what are you smoking man? :upsidedown:
buy it!!!!!! i use mine everyday for coins...it's OK if it gets dark! im getting much use out of it..plus, the interior is really dark brown! for a quick errand, i also put a couple of credit cards/ID in it...it IS really useful! and it's one of the accessories i kept even tho i "temporarily" switched to another brand. :smile:

btw, u should stop smoking. :lecture:

I loved it...when i saw it dangling from a woman's jeans! and i was like...
OML...i want that dangling from me too!

:lol::lol::roflmfao:
You could buy it and put it in the center of your coffee table; a conversation piece! lol