I want an Oak Annie..

Dexter

O.G.
Jan 24, 2008
My Alana in vanilla arrived on Friday from SM and I love it. Will try and post some pics later. But now I want an Annie in Oak. I had one which I sold sometime ago on Ebay and have regretted ever since. Does anyone know where I can get one or is anyone on this forum selling one. SM had some a few weeks ago but when I phoned today they had none.:yucky:

Dexter - so glad you love the Alana! Would love to see pics please.....
GL on the oak Annie - they are coming through the outlets. Cheshire Oaks is on a stock take so no new stock for the next 2 weeks.

Dexter, I too want an oak Annie. Not sure I want to spend over 400 smackaroonies on one though -I try not to go above £350 if I can help it.
I have a lot going on in my house at the moment so not a lot of time to trawl the outlets. If you do find one, would you be an absolute honey and let me know (I'll do the same). I have been looking tentatively at ebay but I'm too scared....

I will certainly let you know. I have been watching Ebay too - found two which turned out to be fakes. So outlets would be the best bet. SM had them about 4 weeks ago so I am sure they will get more soon.

I want one too, but realistically I cant afford it at the moment, having bought 2 new mulberries this year already.

If you cant get through to bicester try emailing them - I think their address is [email protected]. I've had a response from them before about blenheims.