I want an Oak Annie..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Alana in vanilla arrived on Friday from SM and I love it. Will try and post some pics later. But now I want an Annie in Oak. I had one which I sold sometime ago on Ebay and have regretted ever since. Does anyone know where I can get one or is anyone on this forum selling one. SM had some a few weeks ago but when I phoned today they had none.:yucky:

2. Have you tried Bicester or Cheshire Oaks? Good luck with the search.

3. Tried Cheshire Oaks and York as well and they didh't have it. Can't get through to Bicester - they are continually engaged!!

4. Dexter - so glad you love the Alana! Would love to see pics please.....
    GL on the oak Annie - they are coming through the outlets. Cheshire Oaks is on a stock take so no new stock for the next 2 weeks.

5. Dexter, I too want an oak Annie. Not sure I want to spend over 400 smackaroonies on one though -I try not to go above £350 if I can help it.
    I have a lot going on in my house at the moment so not a lot of time to trawl the outlets. If you do find one, would you be an absolute honey and let me know (I'll do the same). I have been looking tentatively at ebay but I'm too scared....

6. I will certainly let you know. I have been watching Ebay too - found two which turned out to be fakes. So outlets would be the best bet. SM had them about 4 weeks ago so I am sure they will get more soon.

7. I want one too, but realistically I cant afford it at the moment, having bought 2 new mulberries this year already.

If you cant get through to bicester try emailing them - I think their address is bicestershop@mulberry.com. I've had a response from them before about blenheims.